Home | Information | Susan's Journey
1) What type of Leukemia or Lymphoma was each honoree diagnosed with?
3) When does Susan begin treatment?
4) When does Jessi finish treatment?
5) When is Laila's birthday and how old will she be?
6) What is Susan's favorite SAG food?
7) Which honoree has a new bike? (bonus points if you know where and how he purchased it!)
8) Name two of Jessi's hobbies: ______________ _______________
9) Name two of Laila's hobbies: ______________ _______________
10) Name the honorees and the relatives of honorees that are training with us: (hint: There are five names!)
TRUE OR FALSE
1) The lack of normal white blood cells impairs a body's ability to fight infections.
2) Easy bruising and paleness are signs of Leukemia.
3) Hodgkin's Disease and non-Hodgkin's are categories of Lymphoma.
4) Leukemia is an inherited disease.
5) Lymph Nodes are the size of beans.
6) Most cases of Leukemia occur in young children.
7) More than half of all blood-related cancers are Lymphomas.
8) Anemia, bone pain and fatigue are symptoms of Myeloma.
9) The incidence of lymphomas decreases with age.
10) Leukemia is the most frequently occurring cancer for minority groups in the U.S.
MIX AND MATCH
|Web site hosting donated by BigBiz Internet Services
Site Info | Original Site Development: Pixel Process